Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hello once again!

sheesh..I find my health nowadays
pretty weird. In the day,
im like a healthy baby and when
night time comes, im lying in
the bed coughing like a dying woman.
am i under a spell or what? LAME!

So let's talk abt sch now.
sch was alright as usual.
And we stil don't know who's
our new form teacher. Our first
period was english and a male
teacher came in, His name is
Mr. Han, i thought he was our new
form teacher but in the end, no!
he's only teaching our class for
two days and after that, another
teacher, haiyoh! but anyway he's
not bad. as in not looks
but the way he teaches us :D
Recess was next and as usual,
sitted with the girls and people.
when we were gng back to class,
weiwei,angeline and me raced up the
hill. haha (: weiwei kept on saying
that we can lose weight and blahblah..

okay. ending my post nw.
the rest of my day was fine and as usual.

Au Revoir!

No comments: