Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hello!

Today during English period, heard a pretty
shocking news. Ms Huang is leaving!!!
She said that she is going for a holiday
and not comming back to teach! argh! ):
and of course my classmates and myself were
really sad. Irah and Angeline even cried.
coz she's really a nice and great teacher.
and so that means we are gonna have a new form
teacher and its a male teacher, a
young man, thats what Ms Huang told us.
and she told our class this:

Ms Huang: Class, promise me that you won't
bully the new teacher and that
you all will be nice to him.
Sec 2/1: 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' !!!! :)

Hoe nice diba? :D
okay, so aft the last period, our class stayed
behind and we took a picture, luckily chester
brought his camera along. we couldn't do
much coz she told us last minute so we just
present her a farewell card with our messages,
so there goes our form and english teacher,
Good-bye Ms Huang. &
Welcome Mr.form teacher,whatever your name is.

and ohhh,I'm dropping my french,authorised by myself. :D

No comments: