Friday, February 02, 2007

Bonjour!

Just came home from Kyle's hse.
Aft sch, me,regina,alyanna,mariel,
Rhienna,Yi Xin,Gabriel and Yao Zu
went to his house. haha.
went there also for no reason.
played catching down his hse and we
got a scolding from the security guard
for running around. stupid!
we weren't even making so much noise.
=.= so after awhile, played in the
playground and crap crap.
after while decided to go home coz
was pretty late. alyanna and gabriel
decided to stay there for awhile.
then went separate ways.
regina,yao zu and yi xin took the
same bus and me,mariel and rhienna
took 985 (:
the bus was so damm long,waited
for almost 15 mins? while
waiting we chatted and tok tok. (:
haha. we were pretty retarded at kyle's hse.

& school was fine.
felt rather restless during science
lesson. oh, nothing special today.
except that we had a health check-up.
my backbone is normal. :D but my
eyesight incresed a lil bit. im not
sure abt that also. coz now, my
degree is 275. and last year when i
went back to pinas, they checked my
eyesight there and they said it was 350?
so who to believe? =.=
probably my degree decresed, hopefully
it did. (: i'll be very glad :D
and during PE lesson, decided to play
volleyball with kim,angeline,alvin and
chester. we played rather retard-ly.
angeline couldn't stop laughing coz
chester keeps saying silly stuff and
seeing angeline laugh, made me laugh
also. haha! Had cathecism today and it
was okay. aft cathecism, had a
mini-CAC meeting. so aft sch,
went to canteen, ate there awhile
and we went to kyle's hse. ((:

No comments: