Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hello,
Im bacckkk!
Im so bored right now.
I can't sleeep!
slept frm 5.30pm-10.30pm (:
haha,kay i'll just update what happened to me.

Monday:
oh, I've got STM so i only remembered
what happened during bowling.
Was dismissed late and me and regina din have have
the time to eat our lunch in sch so we just
bought nasi goreng, told the auntie to help us packed.
Reached the bowling place, had stomach ache, =.=
and regina was also not feeling well so told
Mrs. Anna Chan and she nag at us :d
then jannah and mazliana din play also, =.=
so we just sat down there and watched them play,
haha, my sis was the only girl who was playing.

Tuesday:
I dun know what exactly happened to me.
i'm recallinnnnnnnggg....
hmm, let's seee.. after sch..
okay so i can't rmb.
oh wait, i remember now!! haha (:
went to alyanna's hse again. (:
and we pang seh alots of people.
cheeze, sori people.
went there and we all crap in her hse.
alot of funny things happened but shan't
elaborate though. haha, while they were
doing their project, i did my
art hmewrk and english essay.
oh and i rmb also, reached home
and no one was at home and lucky enough
i din bring the hse key. I was like
locked out of my hse for 1hr+, almost
2hrs. .....

Wednesday:
Class was sorta fun :D
haha, esp. science.
laugh like one idiot.
during sci lesson, had theory test.
was kinda easy but im not 100% sure
of passing coz i did not study :/
Okay, so aft sci test, din pay attention
to what Mdm Liew said coz alvin took his
white board marker and drew on my table,
chester saw me trying to erase it and i dunno
what he did to me, and suddenly the nxt thing i
saw, he fell down!! hahahaha!
The scenario was dammm hilarious!
me,alvin and weiwei couldn't stop laughing.
while we were laughing, Mdm Liew caught dominic
sleeping, hahaha! which made even me and weiwei
laugh more and joseph said sth abt dominic sleeping
and i think what he said was senseless and Mdm Liew
took the book and hit his head. :D LOL!!!
hahaaa! funny things kept happening every moment(:
hahaa! like till now can't help laughing at it. :)

Thursday:
My lessons in class was stil as usual.
after sch, me,alvin and gabriel went to
weiwei's hse to do our project work.
we actually planned to do alot of things but
ended up only doing one thing out of the many
things we planned.
we ended up only painting our model and
weiwei wasn't even serious, she kept
laughing for no reason and alvin kept
nagging at her, hahaha!!
so while waiting for our paintings to dry,
we decided to go and wash our paintbrushes
first and btw, we did our paintings in the
clubhouse. so we followed weiwei to the
toilet since we din know where it was.
while walking we chatted, got into the
conversation so much that alvin and gabriel
din realize they followed us INTO the girl's
toilet. hahahahaha!!! me and weiwei laugh
like mad dogs, LOL :DD hahaha!

Friday:
today. or probably yesterday.
was feeling so suuupeerrr sleepy!
after school, had no mood to do anything.
alyanna was also feeling sick.
and we just hang out at the canteen
and bookshop there.
and sth bad happened to yi xin.
she got sting by a bee and i heard
it was a black and white bee. :o
and she was in pain so Ms Hawa brought
her to the polyclinic.
but anyway she's fine now.
so went home around duno what time
and came home at 5.
was feeling damm tired and sleepy.
i was actually just planning to rest my
eyes but ended up sleeping in my parents rm.


okay, its so late right now.
almost 2am and im so nt sleepy
but i gtg anyway.

bye!

No comments: