Monday, November 06, 2006

hihihi,
din blog for many days coz i was lazy
and nth to blog, not really lah.

anyway i can't belive myself,
5days in a row went to church.
coz i dun really go to church on
weekends, lazy again :P
went to church on wed, thurs,
fri,sat and sunday. most of the days
went wid regina,moses,teck tee,hilary,
john and sometimes damien and nicholas.
coz i happen to meet them in church anyway.(:
it was pretty fun. esp on thursday we guys
went to 7-eleven, hang arnd church and blahblahblah..
alot of funny things happen lah but can't recall. haha.

maybe i can talk abt ytd.
ytd, din know if there was cath class so sms alyssa
and she said have. on my way there, alyanna sms me
told me that she could not come for 12.30pm mass. so sad..
haiyoh, went for class den din go for mass coz alry went
on saturday. after cath class was pretty fun and horny,
haha. me,sis,alyssa and jane went to 7-eleven and
we guys played with the you-know-what-it-is in the store.
esp jane. haha(: went back to church, jane and alyssa
went for mass den me and sis went to westmall
den go back to church, regina called me and
asked if i was free, den we decided to go nature park
wid my sis and nicholas since he happened to be
with us. go nature park play and play, then
write here and there. went back to church again
meet hilary,moses,teck tee and john. den byebye.
me and sis went back home.
i was watching tv when my mom asked me go
to mass with them again. what the heck lah.
go for 5.30pm mass. din want to go but was forced.
den aft mass went to some party.
den aft party went back home.
haha, what a day.

Now, here in my hse
doing nth but staring at the com screen.
din go for floorball training today coz
i woke up late then my mom also din allow
me go today.