Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Here's a quiz frm Ann.

Instructions:
Name thirteen friends who come straight to your mind.
Do not cheat or read the questions underneath first.
Answer the questions
After that tag 6 people to do the same.

Friends
1. Regina Mae
2. Nicholas Steven
3. Alyanna
4. Teck Tee
5. Damien
6. Michael
7. John Pecson
8. Ann
9. Amanda Lopez
10. Moses
11. Hilary Teo.
12. Mariel Clarisse
13. Kuya Zul

Questions.
1. How did you meet 10?
- In sch, during my free period(:
2. What would you do if you had never meet 1?
- I would be bored if i go to church.
3. What will you do if 6 and 2 dated?
-IM GONNA CUT MY HEADS OFF. hahahaha!
4. Have you seen 4 cried?
-yes, about 1-2 times?
5. Do you think 10 is cute?
- yeah, he's my daddy(:
6. How did you get to know 8?
- Through my sister's friends.
7. Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
- we have gone dating, she's my bestfriend please..haha
8. What is number 7's favourite color?
-eh, orange i guess?
9. What would you do if 6 confessed he/she loves you?
-shocked? but he's my good friend, who loves ______. :D
10. State a fact about 9.
- She loves monkey.
11. Who is 4 going out with?
- for all i know, no one.
12. Who is number 5 to you?
- my brother/my church mate/my gd fren.
13. Will you ever live with 13?
- yeah sure. he's my kuya, why not? haha.
14. Is 2 single?
- yeap. he is. ;D
15. What do you think abt 3?
- she is everyday hyper!
16. What is the best thing abt number 8?
- ohh, she can give great advice on friendships(:
17. What do you like abt 11?
- hehe! he's horny no. 1 !!
18. Favourite memory with 6?
- eh, erm.. maybe laughing wid him when he got lost,
finding for _____ house. hahaha!

The six people:
- Alyssa
- Azrema
- Mazliana
- Jannah
- Renee
- Ann Magdoza

No comments: