Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Aloha!
hehe, i wanna start off ytd first. ;D

Yesterday:
woke up at 11.45am as usual,
just in time regina called me up and told me
that kuya zul,hilary and she was planning
to go out so she asked me along coz dun wanna
be the only girl. haha, so since i was free,
i tagged along. haha. chat online wid kuya zul
den told me that hilary dun wanna go coz
he got o lovel and nidda study. haiyo.
so ended up me,regina,kuya zul and sis.
we decided to go to vivo city. planned to meet
at 2pm but ended up 3pm. aiyoh. so took 963 bus
and while in the bus kuya zul told us a sad,story
and romantic movie. haha, an indonesian movie.
it was so interesting and touching lah. haha
reached harbourfront just in time the story also
ended. den walk to vivo city, we all chatted and chatted.
kuya zul brought his camera along so we went crazy,
taking pictures and cracking. haha.
then we walk arnd, shop here and there. walk and walk
until ended up in toys r us. ahh there in the shop we were
soo retards. me and regina almost pee okay coz of laughing.
haha, spent half an hour in the shop i think.
we took abt 110 pictures. haha. I had really alot of fun
ytd okay! too bad, mariel,alyanna and all were at the LTC.
it was worth it even though it was just the three of us(:










Today:
Happy Halloween!
haha, regina's dad invited me and sis
to go celebrate halloween with them, haha
but sadly i wasn't free. so this whole
while stayed at home and went online.
haha, nth to blog abt. so Ciao. byez. (: