Monday, November 27, 2006

Bonjour!
Im finally updating..
okay so where do i start?

Friday:
I was supposed to wake up arnd 9am coz
i had CAC meeting but woke up
late arnd 10.30am. Regina called and told me
that she and alyanna also woke up late and
will be gng there arnd 12+?
so faster bath and everything.. den went
down to bus stop and waited for alyanna
and regina to board the 985 bus.
but alyanna sms me and told me that
she was still waiting for dearest regina
at the central bus stop. haiyoh.
i counted regina missed abt 3 985 buses?
met them in the bus and we went to
kat g.'s hse at northvale.
reached there and waited for hilary
to pick us up at the gate and he bring
us to the long and slippery way.
it was kinda raining.
reached the hse, alot of ppl turned up
and we did the poster for the open house the
next day. haha, events the poster were
the nicest.. haha actually all were nice lah.
helped amanda colour the poster coz i suck
alot in drawing.Den sis,reg,aly,kat g.,john
and me went to lot 1. after awhile kat g. and
john went back first. the rest of us wallk arnd
and alyanna bought me a late birthday present.
Thanks girl! love ya(:
den went back to northvale and did the souvenier.
and then went back home arnd 5.30pm.
and yeah came back home and i went cycling wid
my bro. since it was sort of drizzling,
i skidded and fell in one of the slopes.
haiyoh, and my bro laughed coz he said i fell
like a baby. so i sorta laugh along wid him.haha

Saturday:
AES open house! haha, woke up late again.
but it was okay. Met up wid alyanna at central
and met regina in 178 bus(:
No offence but the open house was kinda boring.
but like what regina said in her blog,
me,regina and alyanna went retarded that day..
haha. sort of played a fool of ourselves. :D
okay after open house went back home and i went cycling
wid my brother again, haha. he bugged me okay and i had
no choice. but this time i din fell :P
then went back home. We were supposed to attend a party
but my parents were sort of tired so din go. =.=

Sunday:
Went for mass at 12.30pm wid my family.
Aft mass went to westmall to eat.
den went back home and my bro and sis
asked to cycle with them. so
the three of us cycled arnd bukit batok.
we cycled almost arnd bukit batok. my bro
lead the way coz me and sis din know the way.
haha, cycle and cycle for abt 5hrs?
went home arnd 7.00pm and i was sweating
like crazy coz my bro went to the slopes.
hahha. and anyway i also cycled the slowest
coz of my wart. i can't use the right brake.
so i gotta be careful. =.=
anyway it was fun.(:

and i just remembred that i gotta see
the doctor tonight and check on my
wart. wish me the best..!
bye.

No comments: