Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hello! (:
I'm glad im feeling much better now(:
Today did nothing much today.
went to westmall to buy watermelons
with my bro, was ordered by dad.

Tuesday:
Long day.
Went to sch for CAC meeting.
met up wid alyanna and regina first.
We had our meeting infront of the bookshop.
Couldn't use the reflection room coz Mr. Michael
wasn't in sch. We disscused abt the X'mas party(:
and played some games.
And we must have a secret santa.
and i picked ________. and and i know what to buy for
this person haha (((: !
so after meeting, all of us went to eat lunch
at Ah Mei Kaya toast. Eat there, me,regina and
alyanna ordered nasi lemak. since we din like
the fish, we played with it((: haha..
we added some stuff. hhaa.
we were being childish and retarded but it was fun(:
aft eating there, we all walked to salvation army
to buy a christmas tree and some decorations,
it was really cheap, spent a total of $14+?
after that, went to westmall. windowed-shop there.
walk arnd and admired some of the dresses.
after awhile we all went home and went
separate ways. Reached home,
bro and sis told me to go cycling with
them so i went, (: we cycled to nature park
den my dad called and told us not to
cycle there coz it was dangerous. so
we went to regina's block there, and i called
regina down(: she went down also and borrowed
someone's bicycle. so me,bro,sis and regina
went cycling and then we saw damien and
nicholas. they follow us arnd, tompang one
another, i tompang this damien.. no offence
but he was so heavy. haha. :P
we all cycled at the truck carpark there.
den aft awhile nick and damien gtg to serve
the mass. so the rest of us cycled arnd.
Went back to church arnd 7 there and mass also
just ended so we bang into damien and
jon pang. both are my bro frenz, so we
all decided to cycle to westmall there.
bro tompang sis, damien tompang me and
jon pang use my bro bicycle.
hhaha. was pretty fun.
den reached home at 8.00pm.
waited for mom to come home coz i had
an appointment wid the doctor.
mom came home and we went to see the
doc coz of my stupid wart in my thumb.
bad thing, another wart grew in my upper thumb.
and there was another lump found,so gotta
repeat the process, the doc freeze it again.
almost cried but din(:
came home complain to my siblings of the pain
and they cheered me up, haha(:

Wednesday:
Went for bowling pract and again
i din pract, just went there and watch them
trained coz of my thumb.
Was quite bored sitting there so i decided
to sleep awhile. couldn't even rest awhile coz
this regina and bejamin kept coming back and
disturb me. so decided to eat and eat, haha(:
after bowling pract went to jurong point wid
sis and regina and we ate at KFC. regina and I
sort of paiseh ourselves there, ;P
after that went to walk arnd and headed home.


okay, finally finished updating.
im gng out soon so gtg.
bye!

No comments: