Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY HILARY!

HAHA. anyway this is just gonna be
a short post coz my thumb hurts alot!
I have this wart in my right thumb and i went to
see the doctor last night and he did some
minor operation on that wart and it hurts
like helll!!
Firstly he took the knife and sliced
off my wart(the skin) then he freeze it
and its cold pain and all the while
i couldn't feel my right hand. haiyoh. =.=
Lucky i could bear the pain..
so last night sort of slept late
coz of the pain.
and and its not really over yet):

Today Sis woke me up arnd 8.00am
but i sleep back then she woke me up at
8.30am again. aiyoh. den i complain
and complain coz i was still sleepy
but just forced myself since there was
CAC meeting and bowling practice.
But went for bowling pract and i din
pract, just see them played coz my thumb.
After bowling straight away go home.
Reached home arnd 2pm and went online
arnd 5pm. (:

No comments: