Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bonjour!
4days din blog alry coz i was lazy,haha.

Thursday:
Last day of sch. Got our results,my report bk
was collected by my mom(: nvm abt that.
we were dismissed at 11.00am, supposed to be
dismissed at 10.00am. haha. aft sch me,regina,
alyanna,sis,ann,mariel and amanda went to westmall
to walk walk arnd and eat our lunch. was pretty
fun lah.First we went to KFC to eat and went
windowed shopping. me,regina,alynna and mariel
were really retards. went to a shop and take pictures.
pose here and there. tke the display items and pose. haha
we were crapping alot. lucky the sale assistant wasn't looking
so she din scold us for playing in her shop. haha.
aft awhile we all went separate ways.(:

Friday:
errrm, can't remember much.
Only remembered that me,sis,bro
and dad went to plaza singapura
to shop. i was actually planning to
go see the doctor wid my mom coz
of my wart. its in my thumb and its
growing big and painful. guess the
doctor have to do a minor surgery on my
thumb. =.= but changed my mind coz my
sis wanted to go out so just decided
other time and tag wid my sis and all :P

Saturday:
Was pretty bored in the morning so just
decided to do some cleaning in my house.That's
one of my way to kill boredom. haha.
Arnd 3pm, recieved a call frm my mom
to told us to change and get ready coz
we were gng to a party? im was not sure if it was
party or a CFC household meeting(prayer meeting or sth)
so i just went wid my siblings. wah, we stayed at the
hse till late night arnd 11.30pm?
anyway it turned out to be both household meeting
and a small party. It was okay.

Today:
Slept late last night arnd 2am? haha,
was chatting wid my sis. we were toking abt
some stuff we used to tok abt coz it has been
a long time since we chatted until late night. haha(:
was planning to wake up at 6.30 den go jogging wid my sis
at 7, stop at 8, go to church at 9. but ended i woke up
at 8.30? alyssa called me and asked where i was. haha
coz i was supposed to be in church at 8.
reached church arnd 9.35? haha, saw regina and we
guys crap alot wid some of our church friends(:
anyway aft church, went to orchard wid my
family and shop arnd :D
den went to botanical gardens coz heard it was
done renovating? so just went there.
me and my siblings really crap arnd. it was so fun:P
reached home arnd 8.00? and yeah it's
actually my birthday and Kathleen Gacad Birthday(:
What a coincidence. Same name,same birthday,same year:D
heard a piece of good news, my aunt gave birth to
a baby boy. He's half australian, how lucky(:
and guess what my aunt name him? Michael Francis.
wah, i was like so shocked coz you see, my mom wanted
to name me Kathleen Francis but it turned out to
be just kathleen =.=
so if i was to have that francis as a second name,
this would all so cool!
I will have a cousin who is same b-day as me
and same second name as me. :D
I have a great friend who has the same b-day
and same name as me ;D (Kathleen Gacad)
That would be so nice? hahaha, my name
is just kathleen. what a waste. haha(:
anyway my birthday today was great.
thx for the greetings for those who greeted me!(:
Love ya all and Good Night :P

No comments: