Wednesday, October 25, 2006

And i woke up late AGAIN.
been sleeping late these few days.
woke up at 7.00am. My hp rang and regina sms
me asking where I am. and i said that i just woke
up, then she told me to take taxi to sch. aiyoh. damm tired
and lazy. somemore my stomach was pretty painful.
so i just decided not to go to sch. hais.
monday also overslept.now also same case.
anyway i slept back afterwards and woke up arnd 1.00pm
den eat my lunch den regina called back and blahblah
meet wid my sis and regina at central and we went
to regina's hse, get her bowling bag blahblah..
den when we reached the bus stop, regina forget
to bring her hp, so we ran all the way back to her
house..like marathon ike that. -.-
den we took 178. inside the bus also laugh laugh
like one mad people in the bus. we laugh until
we missed our stop. haha. and when we got down
the nxt stop. it was raining. we were like
lost people like that. plus we were late
for bowling pract,so we just decided to
turn up but din practice. me,sis and regina
were toking some crazy stufff..hahaha.
and we played our own game. fun lah. (:
we tease one another. haha. went to
jurong point to eat at KFC den we went home.
so now im back home here. anyway im sleeping
early today so i won't overslept again.
tmr last day of sch. can't miss it:) haha.
byee people.