Sunday, March 08, 2009

HI. (:

SEC FOUR CAMP WAS uhhh .. i cant find the right words to say.
It was enjoyable, i guess? ... it wasnt at all boring at the same time.
Its just that ... something happen on the last day and left many of
us feeling guilty, im sure .. gosh. D: i dnt know.

on a happier note, i dnt regret gng to the camp etc .. because, hah!
it made me found out more abt my classmates (?) i mean .. classmates
whom i thought would never do such a thing actually dared to do it .. like
woah. surprise, surprise .. Its a good feeling in there. And guess what? heh,
i din miss any high elements. yay! I was back frm the competition and there,
they were still doing the high elements like rock climbing and absailing. ((:
But, they cheat my feelings because i thought we were gng to do the canopy
walk but no. It wasnt even part of the prgmme. TSK.

Confirmation Camp this week. great? and speaking of which, i went for my PA
today .. yeah, its Wardening .. 530pm mass. pretty slack? i still miss my previous
PA though. Miss the folks out there. Maybe i'll join them if i dnt have any lessons.
heh ((:

Competition tmr, and its the Teams event. YAY! Less stress & more motivation,
i like. (: Anddddd, my bowling shirt is shrinking more than evaaaa. Its twice
shorter now. hahahaha. &no, Im not exaggerating.

Omg, i just rmb ..
Hi Mariel! so, its been two years out there huh? haha, Im so glad we are
still in contact .. you, me, aly and reg. heh, even though you left on a sch
day and we cldnt skipped sch cause we had common test on that day ..
you still made me cry so hard like woah .. aft reading the note you gave
me which was pass thru Tim Teo .. i felt so sad and ... I wanted to hug
you there and then but i cldnt. Thanks for calling before you left ..
i miss you to bits! I'll always rmb all those lil childhood memoirs with you
& our primary school days. ((: I'll always be here for you, and i hope we'll
still stay in contact in the future .. you, me, aly and reg. Love ya! (L)

No comments: