Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Camp tmr! yay! I doubt i'll be able to do those high elements cause
i'll be MIA in the morning on the second day cause of bowling competition.
tskkkkkk.

Bowling competition started out pretty bad for me .. like wth. I guess i was
taking it rly seriously cause each time its my turn, its so stressful. gawd.
I shall take it easy and enjoy while it lasts. (: haha, positive thinking here.
AND OH, omg. I love the our (girls) jersey, the design and colour (red)
BUT but but ... ITS FREAKING SMALL! Like arghhhhhh. The girls
(me,reg,azrema&maz) were in the toilet changing and when we got out
of the cubicle and saw one another, we were laughing our ass offff like
crazaye cause we looked totally funny/weird/retarded/small kids ...
hahahha. Its rly short and we were laughing hard and complaining hw
small it is and hw uncomfortable we were.

and guess what? Mine has SHRINK. yes shrink .. got smaller. ty. Some skin
is gnna be seen when i bowl. ahhhh. I'll have to resort to wearing the old one.
hmmnm ..

Cooling weather today. (((: weeee. love it. haha. plus a black out in class during
e-maths.

then, we had EC (Extra Curricular) .. for chem, we did practical and weeeee, it
was fun! mixing metals with acid and etc etc .. very interesting. :D SS was kinda
restless but i felt motivitated therefore full attention in class. lol.
Phy was the funniest! Lots of jokes from classmates and Mr Lee. hahaha, very
hilarious! =D LOLLLL.

very sleepy now. shaaaall go go go gooooo. (:

No comments: