Friday, December 05, 2008

Out with reg and bro on wednesday. It was lolllll.
Bro was forced to follow me. haahaha.
On the way home, reg and my bro were pretty nosiy
cause they were playing some hp games and reg was
practically hitting my bro. hahahaha. I guess thats
the way they bond. haha.


Ytd, CAC X'mas Partyyyyy. It was urrhhh okayyyy,
pretty weasy plain ehhhhh. :/ Dinner was like full
of junkzxzx food, so unhealthy can? Aft awhile, people
were sprawling on the dancefloor. It was funnny. haha.
I was like eating potato chips, watching them and feeling
toot colddddd. Four aircons and 16 degress each. -.-
Most of the night was spent with ann, walking arnd ..
in and out. lollll.

and i was pretty weasy feeling exhausted at that point
of time. Earlier, Me and bro were on the way to Bishan
to meet our relatives from Phil and we had to take some
stuffs my mom send us from them. Upon arriving Bishan,
we called them and they were like in Jurong Bird Park,
like WTH. So we continued our journey to Great World City
to meet my mom's friend, Tita Gina who is migrating to
CANADA .. Canada again eh? then blahhhhhhh.

and Reggy was MIA. She bail out at the eleventh hour. -.-' ...
wooh ho, I just realised something .. for CAC X'mas Party 2006,
me and mariel were absent. 2007, me and aly went for like
what? only 15-30 mins and we left for SB so reg was left alone
and this year? heh, i was alone. No bffs present. haha dot.

No comments: