Wednesday, December 10, 2008

heyheyhey.

i decided to delete my previous post.
felt so bad about it though i was just expressing
some anger. But like i said, i dnt bear grudges.
heeh. (:

i had plans today. i had. My plan was to meet reggy at 12pm
and then head home to change and go out with renee and maybe
yimling. yeaaah.

so well, yes. I meet reg at Bt Gombak, cause she had to go and
buy medicine for her brother. Aft which, we decided to hang out
in Little Guilin. We ended up climbing the rocks and cam-whore.
heeeh, it was funny and sweaty. I was feeling ready to head home
when my stupid cramps attacked me. ughhhh! I felt tired/sleepy
and became ... moodless? haha, is there such words? so anw, i smsed
renee to cancel our outing because i din want my cramps to get into
our way when we are having fun and kill my happy mood. Sat one corner
to rest for awhile cause i was in pain. tskkkk. and reg was in the mood
for cam-whoring. haha.

i still feel bad for cancelling our outing though. But, blame it on the cramps.
ever since i reached home, i've been in my bed, lying down and looking so
emotional but hah, no. i was just stoning and was hugging my pillow tight. loll.
so you see, i spent hours on bed today, totally doing nothing but spacing out,
listening to music and trying to sleep.
thats the effects of my stupid cramps.

Reggy is leaving tmr! awwwww. She's gonna have fun in PHIL. really.
her first x'mas and new year. haha. i rmb my last x'mas in phil. it was
totally enjoyable with all the fireworks, boom boom boom. and the
screaming and cheers and greetings from my cousins and neighbours,
all those were like, EIGHT years ago. -.-' which is why, im so keen to
celebrate x'mas there this yr or whichever yr but sadly, no. but anw,
i'll be gng for SB with teody and angel and maybe some other ppl. yay.
plus my sibs lah. [:

ytd, i was s'ppose to spend the afternoon with reggy but she
woke up late .. and we decided to just head down to westmall
to return our library books and we tagged along our brothers. hahah.
we were like reading mags in the lib while our brothers were in
timezone playing "bang! bang! bang!" haha, thats how reggy brother
call the timezone. haha cute. so we din get to do much catching ups
which is why we met up earlier. haha.

anw, today was our last outing for this year. awwwwww.
im gonna missss reginamaesalibiogorada! She wont be with me on
the first day of school. how sad is that? and not to forget, our first
pastoral attachment too. tsk. HAPPPYYY TRIPPPPP REGGY!
ENJOY YOUR STAY IN PHIL AND CHERISH EVERY
MOMENT! and when hot juicy stuffs comes up, please dont call
me saying " omg, just nw sth happened! im busy now and i've got
no load so bye " DONT do that. your gonna kill me with all those
suspense. haha, so CALL ME OKAY? lollll.
gonna misszxzxzxx yazxzxz! :DDD

i feel like crawling back to bed. :/but hah no no no, im gonna go
switch on my tv and catch miss no good.

so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: