Thursday, December 11, 2008

awwww. reggy has left and surely is in phil now.
im super envious of her. -.- lolll, she smsed which was
a few hours ago. k soooooooooo,

i stayed at home the whole day today! yay .. not! did
some housework :D and tried to revise A-maths, instead
ended up reading A book. watch some movies, dvd lah k.
and basically thats what i've been doing the whole dayyyy.
boringggggggggggggg.

and ohh, tmr im going with my dad to his company's dinner
and dance at Shangri-la. And they have a dress code, its
like those spanish dresses etc .. but i'll just be wearing a simple
dress. Dad wanted to help me find one but i was kinda lazyyyy
to go out. heeeeh. it was raining just now and i was craving for
chocolate! (: looking at the weather, i wanted to go out and enjoy
the cool cool breeze but at the same time, i wanted to stay at home
and chilllll.

i wish i cld hve been in Phil at times like these. I would have been
probably sitting out and savouring it all.
sometimes, i hate being stuck in a building. :C

Christmas is nearing and i dont feel the Christmas Spirit even with
all the lightings along Orchard road. I hate to say these, but the
X'mas Tress isnt up yet! D: yes, yes .. i know .. like "what the heck?!"
thats when mom is really needed arnd. Dad has been pretty busy
with work and so, dont hve much time to go shopping, prolly nxt
week, hopefully. But wait till, SB .. haha, i'll probably be feeling it arnd
that time. ((((:

and ah, im happy happy! I've received my mom's Christmas presents,
imported from Phil okayyyyy. hahaa. BUT BUT BUT I cant fit in
with the shirts my mom gave me. Its like so smallll and tight for me. D:
maybe, my mom shld have sent me $$$ instead, :D
heh, i suddenly miss my mom, jubelyn and Gretchel! tsk. and aha, i have
news! .. lollll. J and G wanna come back to S'pore. lolllll. esp Gretchel. Everytime,
i speak on the phone with her, she would be like :

G: ate kit! i miss you! when you coming?
me: haha, miss you too! oh oh, soon. really soon.
G: then why are you tking so long? *whines*
me: yah yah, sooon. you tok to daddy k.
*passes the phone to dad*
G: daddy! you coming night time or morning time?
dad: hahahaha!

or sometimes, she'll be "when you picking me up? i miss
s'pore!"

awwww, lil sis misses me and S'pore! (: hahahah.

omg, i think i gain weight like uhohhh! i cant fit into some of my
clothes. -.- dad thinks its because im eating too much bread. like
hahaha. but yah really, i think so too. Trust my dad to make so
much bread cause he bought this breadmaker few months ago
and the bread really taste goood. hmmm ..

i feel so jumpy. my topics are all random and is jumping from here
to there. I feel like using the computer all night. maybe watch
miss no good since i wont be able to catch it tmr. heeh. good idea. (:

think i shld head off now before i start toking retarded/rubbish stuffs
because im really feeling weird/idntknoe/idntknow/idntnoe.

bye he! (:

No comments: