Wednesday, November 12, 2008

heh.

It was kinda longggg day yesterday.

firstly, i skipped bowling, (I overslept) and reg was LAZY to go. -.-
so we decided to GO OUT. yeeeeee, like finally. hahaha.
Secondly, we went to westmall (return bks) to School (buy my books)
and then to TOWN(to eat fried mars bars). lollll and to our destination,
BOTANIC GARDENS (to cam-whore&appreciate Mother Nature). haha!

Cam-whoring was super duper ffffunnnn. haahhaa. I made reg my "model"
and made her pose here and there. She commented my photography
skills was getting creative. HAHA. Thankkk you for that. LOL.
haahahah, it was fun minus the scratchings (from the mosquitoes).

then, i kinda rushed home to catch my show : Corner with love. (woots!)
hahahaha. Sis called me and a few mins later, i was on my way to
Bishan with bro to sleepover at cousins place. Nothing much happened
at the sleepover. haaaaaaaah.

and ohh, in case your wondering "what cousin place?"
yeh, I have a cousin. She's a malaysian actually and is in
S'pore studying so, there you go.

Lol, this post has alot of brackets here and there. hahahaa.
feeling random yo.








Bishan View?

TODAY! from Bishan to Bukit Batok, it took almost 2hrs to reach
home cause of the sister and brother. Apparently, they didnt
wanna tke the MRT home and found joy in riding long bus rides.
so we took a bus to town and from town, a bus to BB interchange
and finally another bus transfer to the home. It was raininggg!

No comments: