Sunday, November 09, 2008


Boys Town Carnival today!
haha. My duty was s'ppose to be at 9am and i
woke up at 930. tskk. anw, 3/1 was tending the
chicken rice stall and it was selling out really fast!
I din really do much except going to and fro from
vincent hall to home econ room and back to vincent
hall for a few times. I swear, it was really tiring walking
back and forth so i decided to walk arnd and spend my
tickets. mwahaha.

anw, my aunt and cousin have gone backk to Australia.. like
awwwwww. really missing them alot. tsskkk. I had super fun bringing
them arnd andddd i like pushing my cousins trolley. hahahah.

here's some pics. (:
he's super adorable when we tell him to SMILE!





awwwww, he's so cute! and his eyes goes smaller when he smiles! LOL.




even though he's really adorable and all, there's still the very
mischievious side of him. Handling a two yr old is certainly
aint easy. trust me! but all was enjoyed! hahaha! (:

No comments: