Tuesday, June 03, 2008

heeeello!

my 200th post.

hahaha. so let's see, i've been blogging for almost 2years now. oh no wait.
turning 2 this july. hahaha. I rmb i never intended to own a blog but i
was being pestered continuosly by reg and aly for three months. tsssk.
so i gave in and they won. hahahha, i rmb telling them abt it on msn and
they were so excited and help me made an account immediately. hahahaha.
thinking abt those times can really make me smileeeee, ((: LOL.
kind of silly.

oh waaah, this is only my 200th post. Its not like my blog's turning 2. tsssk.
haaaah.

anyway, i guess im gng to be stuck at home the whole day since there's no
plans or anything. Im gng to take this opportunity to do my homework
asap. im only done with e-maths, a few of the exercises. haiyoooooh. Annd
my goal is to finish everything by this weeek which is crazzzzyy laaah.
Im in a holiday mood, seriously. as in totally. Keep thinking abt my
hometown back in pinas, like everythingggggg. i just cant wait for december
to comeeeeeee. sighhhh.

and oh! oh! i manage to talk to mariel for abt 3mins just now.
lol. she has alot to tell me siaaaa. too bad, she had to go.
oh well.

shall eat my lunch now. byeeeee.

No comments: