Sunday, June 08, 2008

heeeeello.

Its so rare that i blog on Sundays. haha, i just noticed it.

sooo anyway today was kinda fffffuun. Went for the tagalog mass
in St. Mary cause today's the anniversary of the Legion of Mary
plus Philippines Independence Day this June 12, so they celebrated
it together. haha. There were like so many people sia, which reminded
me of Simbang Gabi. Chatted with john, reg and michelle. haha, crap arnd.
The best part were the performances. haha, niceee and entertaining!
haha, there was one performance by the adults. hahaha they dance to
'low' .. hahah their dance was so cute. (:

and oh, past two days. - Friday and Saturday, been pretty busy.
cause my sissy's childhood friend, Dorothy was here in Singapore.
uh yeah, her sch brought her and her classmates in Singapore to take
a look at the companys here. Parents made me and sis meet her and
bring her arnd S'pore and thats what i've been doing for the past two days.
haha. brought her to the esplanade and Sentosa, we had like so little time
yet we managed to bring her arnd the nice places. hahaha. I mean omg laaah,
the last time my sis and her last saw each other was 16yrs ago.
there were only lil kids and I wasnt even born yet. -.- hahaha okay, parents
and sis actually stayed in Dubai for a year, thats where my parents met each
other lah. and and her parents and our parents were bestfriends back in Dubai.
lol, cool eh? i enjoyed alot. :D

so before i go,
HAAAAPPYY 16th ANNIVERSARY TO THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY
OF SMOTA!

oh yeaah, today we sang the National Anthem of Philippines, hahaha. I
mean hello? its once in a blue moon that i get to sing my homeland's
National Anthem. lol!

No comments: