Monday, August 06, 2007

Hello!

I'm finally updating after one whole weeek.
well, the reason is simple- either mom steals the
com from me or just being lazy ... (:

okay so, so much time has passed and before you know
it, it's already december or year 2008 ... ?
anyway my blog turned 1 year old last sunday-July 29.
muahha. (: i remember aly and reg as usual, forced me to
get a bloggg, they bugged me for like 4months? before i
finally agreeed. hahah. (:

so last week, nothing much happened in school.
Lessons are getting .... except for biology, Ms Seet's
fun and the guys in my class are like 'selling questions.'
if you dont know what that means, ask 2/1 ... ;D
& Maths too, could be fun when Ms Chong bullys the
guys in my class who doesnt do their homeworks and
gives them funnyy punishments. haha!

And the following event thats happening this week is-
the Japanese Exchange/homestay programmeeee!
yeah, I volunteered to host together with alyanna and
regina .. :D haha, well, as you have notice .. I'm always
with these two girls.. hhaha. bestfriends whattttt. :DD

so yes, i think thats all i gotta sayy?
and i might not be updating for this
week again.


bye for nowww!
(:

No comments: