Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hello!

I'll take this chance to blog since i'm so so freee (:

School celebrated National Day today and it was an okay ..
it was so different from last year, we had competition and
etc. this year was only a concert but it was okay. First up was
the choir, their performance were cute but could not really hear
them sing then came the Dance .. it was niceee then came the drama,
it was hilarious lahhh .. next was band concert then finally
the AES idol. Omg, that Jayne Wee ... her voice was super nice/smooth :D
after which .. me,aly and reg went to stay back at the canteen for
awhile before going home. I had to go home because i had to. =P

Well.. Now, Cousin and Mom are in Malaysia, JB.
So good can? Mom asked me this morning if i wanted
to follow but i rejected, =P and now .. they are in my
cousin's house who is half-malay .. (: Cousin's going to
stay there for the meantime while my mom is coming
backkk. And and i heard from my dad that we might
be going there one day when my cousin is coming back,
Yay!! Its been years since i last saw those cousins of mine :DD

so the next consecutive days, i'm going to be busy with my
Japanese kid. haha, cant wait to meet her, shiiba tsukasa. ((:
so i guess i'll just start doing my homework now so i wont
have any worries and blahblah, see? im managing my time
very well , right ..

and in any case, if i wont be able to go online or anything
tomorrow, i'll just greet Singapore now,
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY/INDEPENDENCE DAY!! :DD
Singapore's 42 years old noww! yeah, all the best for Singapore in
the coming years .. .. (((:

Enjoy your holiday people! (:

No comments: