Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hey-Hoo!

Yesterday:
errmm..forgive me coz i can't rmb much,
probably im getting old.. >.<
went to sch in a rush coz woke up very late
like arnd 6.18am? Me and sis wanted to take taxi
but when we reached the bus stop, we saw our bus
so just decided to take the late bus..
Lucky me and sis weren't late :P
The rest of my lessons were as usual..
after sch, me and reg decided not to go
for our bowling pract and since mariel and
alyanna needed to go floorball pract,
we decided to go home so went home pretty early.

Today:
Today, sch was as usual and after sch
couldn't decide whether to go for french,
but in the end, decided to drag my restless body
to bishan. haiyoh... coz i've missed 5 freaking lessons.. =.=
went to bishan and when i entered my classroom,
i felt like i was in a girl's sch coz most of my
classmates were girls, there were only about 4-5
boys? and i couln't understand a single thing what my
teacher was saying.. haha, so i just copy with
the girl beside me, haha! >.<

No comments: