Friday, January 26, 2007

Bonjour!

I'm now super duper NOT sleepy..
haha, im 100% wide awake.
Din go to sch today coz firstly i overslept,
secondly i wan not feeling well, i was having
a down fever. woke up arnd 6.45am? so i sms-ed
regina and told her everything.. blahblah..
so i slept back arnd 8am? then wake up again
arnd 10am? and i was feeling worse.. my throat
was like so painful and i was feeling cold all over
my body and my head was spinning round and round?
couln't remember much then i fall asleep back again
and i woke up arnd 4pm and was abit feeling better so
i decided to tell my dad abt my condition and gave
me some panadol and one more tablet.. atleast it's
a tablet and not a errmm, that liquid thing xD
afterwards felt much more better, haha (:
and the rest of the day slack arnd my house :D
Today almost slept the whole day, haha!
and i just heard that i have no homework! YAY!
okay im so lame. so bye for now
& im suddenly missing Philippines out of nowhere!

No comments: