Thursday, January 01, 2015

Well Hello there!!! Hahaha right its 2015, first day of 2015 actually. I believe I haven't touch this blog in 2 years. But I have always once in awhile visited this old blog of mine especially when I missed my secondary school life so much. I am so glad I was active on blogger throughout those years. Its like watching myself grow from then to now. Haha. I wish I was blogging actively during my poly days but oh well. Soooo.... I was gonna summarize up my 2014! Hahaha that's because it has a been a wild crazy year for me. Literally. Hahaha. But I'll do it later tonight or some other day. He he. And do you know how long it took to recover this blog???! I completely forgot the email I used for this. And it is still riverstone_kathleen92 !!!! The very first email I created when I was in primary 6. HAHAHA ancient email is ancient. Anyway I've got to go to a party now so TTYL blogger. Later!

No comments: