Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hi,

Here's some quick & random updates.

MYE RESULTS SUCKED ASS. )))): @#$%^&**&^%$#!#^&!!!
i din study well anyway. tsk.

My history paper is a miracle. (!!!) rly srsly. What i studied did not come
out at all and yet, i scored A1 for it. hahahahaha! ((:

Finally, MYE was over and this year, me and reg celebrated by gng to
john's house to play WII. LOLLLLL.

kay, so enough abt MYE craps.

this week, i went to sch only once. hahaha. Overslept on Wed&Fri. tskkk.
ytd, went swimming with fam and dragged reg along. lollllll.
sch's really kinda boring cause everyone's having intensive MT and
people like me who doesnt have MT (ahem, french) do nothing at all.
yeap, one whole day in sch doing nothing.

oh, did i mention that my mom and sissys are in SG nw? yeap, having holidays.
&& dad wants to go back pinas with them this June (for vacation, duh.) but he
doesnt wanna leave me and my sis behind here because .......... like wtffffff.
& which means i have to go but uhm halllllerrrr?! i have O levels for goodness sake!
pffffft.

im addicted to boys over flowers!!! i miss bestffffs!!!

crap, this is so boring. i think i sound so depressed.

No comments: