Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Haaaaaalo!

Wednesday aka Bowling day is a rainyyy dayyyy.
haha k random. soooo, OMG! today is like the
slackiest day ever for this year. guess what? guess what?
I had free period the whole day today! weeeeee! Might
as well have stay at home and sleeeeeppp aawayyy. heh.

Ash Wednesday mass first thing in the morning and yeh, it
took almost the first period which was RME so kinda miss it.
A/E-maths and PSE, Mrs Norman din come to sch todayyy!
Then had MT and well duh, i dnt tke MT so yes. Bio-Chem
for last period and Mrs Ooi came but it was more of a consultation
lesson. (:

Bowling pract today was kinda uhm fun? uhmmm .. boost my confidence?
haha yesyes. Monday training was LOLLLLLL! something funny happened
to me. - I almost flew with my ball and if i wasnt conscious enough, i would
have end up in the lane and down with the pins. The grp of people nxt lane
were staring at me as if they have nvr seen sth like it before. hahaha!
&REG was laughing very nicely. some bestfriend eh? hahaha reg, JOKE lng k? :)

Next week, Competition starts and danggg, it clashes with sec 4 camp on the
second day and .. do you know that sec4 camp is held in Safra Yishun? like\OMG
the memories there three years ago. awwwww. I wanna do the Canopy walk again!
heh, so ffffffun and challenging AND scareyyy. Mariel was my partner and we
worked so well tgth cause we finished the obstacles as one. awwwwwrh.

&& I have to change PA cause it clash with Sat lessons. Sadded. Switching to to ...
.... heh, wait till its approved. Dnt wnna jinx it. haha, superstitious much? NOT.

p/s: have to have to bring umberella every wednesday.

No comments: