Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yeah, you guess it right. I skipped sch today. I really had fever
last night. very very frustrating .. and irritating. I had a bad sleep,
waking up in the middle of the night cause of the blocked nose and
the stupid stinging pain in my head. Well, reg din go sch today as well,
she has fever too. Noww .. im sure people are gnna think we planned
this .. you know, to not go to sch together just like three years ago with
aly that time. LOLLLLL.

well, that was ... coincidental (haha rightttt) :D i miss those days.

k bye, im gnna go grab some sleep or maybe try doing my hmewrk plus
i have phy test tmr .. but dad and sis are asking me to go out .. go to a park
or beach so that, i can breathe fresh air and maybe clear my blocked nose
or sth. lol. I would love to! but my body's lazy to go anywhere. But anw,
there's nothing i can do right nw. I doubt i'll be able to do my hmewrk.
My brain isnt willing to work today. sooo .. might as well go out righttttt?

No comments: