Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF!

Hi! sooooooo, lets talk bout school .. and stufs.

CNY Celebration in sch today. eh eh, i had the WORST morning ever
today! Firstly, I woke up LATE, therefore i had to do things in a flash,
secondly, I HAD NO UNIFORM .. i mean my uniform wasnt dried. -.-
thirdly, I CLDNT FIND MY EZ-LINK CARD. Like omg lah. I was practically
running arnd the hse, panicking like crazaye. fo, stress noh! Then i decided
to calm down and find solutions. hahaha. kay, so in the end .. i manage to
dry my uniform in 10mins! i thank the dryer for being very cooperative.
I manage to find my ezlink card in the laundry aft much scrambling arnd the
hse and i wasnt late for sch! hahaha yay! During the ordeal, i was praying to
God instead of cursing arnd. mwahaha. THANK YOU LORD! :D

so anw, back to the Celebration .. We had CNY mass today and I did the
responsorial psalm (: Lunch with Reg, Linda and Angeline @ the Shaw house.
haha. Movie aftwards with reg - Bride Wars. Funny movie. LOL.

Qualifying tests over! yeeeeeeeh. The English class bending results is out,
and im in Mr Chiu's class with with with ... REGINA! haha, finally aft
#$%^*%$# years, we are classmates again! even if its only for Eng lesson.
Sch is having this interclass debate stuff and on tues, i went for the briefing
(yes, one of the choosen ones in class) .. The teachers had debate and lol,
kinda interesting. lol. But seriously, im not into debate blahblah BLAH.
PSE on Monday was hilarious. HAHAHA. Class told Mrs Norman what Sean
did last year. lollolololol! PE was fun! Played soccer with 4/2 girls. haha.

to sum it all up, this week was tiring and busy yet i still had fun! Study like
crazy for Chem and thank God, i wont be wasting my time during MT period
cause Mrs Ooi has chem lesson/consultation with those who arent taking MT.
Gooood right. Atleast im starting to feel much more confident for Chem ..

kay, i wana post pictures up from last year but but i have not uploaded them
up yet. -.- so .. lemme go find some pic to post. (: .....

.... ughhh, shucks! hate blogger. So laggy and slowww. or maybe its my com's
fault. ahhhh, nvm. I'll just go and tke this time and upload photos from last
year's Dec ... :D

No comments: