Monday, January 12, 2009

heeeeello! (:

the week's been pretty good? yet tiring. I've been a pretty
good kid. Going back home straight away aft sch to study!
haha, xcept for fridays. giving myself a break lah k.

Reggy's finally back, since last wednesday. I thought she would
only be back late night. haha not until, she called me aft school.
We met up in westmall aft the bowling pract. We were impatient!
lol. speaking of bowling, Mr Ahmad's aint in charge of bowling
anymore. awwww. Its Mrs Norman and Ms Mari. Im fine with it
anyway. Practice was funny. the guys had some "entertainment"
they were seeing sth not quite right. lol.

On thurs, we had to go to Ngee Ann Poly Open House. It was so
crowded with all the students from other schools. We went to just
grab the goodies, walk back and forth and then me and reggy left.
Ate in westmall and chikachika .. updating what we miss out. haha.

Friday was normal? Had CAC meeting aft school, bonded with
the very few sec1's. Headed to subway with reg, john, josh and Kat G.
aft that.

Saturday! ooooh. Pastoral Attachment starts! hehe. Went to Bukit
Batok Home for the Aged. Me and reggy were late for 3 mins. haha.
Prayed rosary with the folks. omg, they were so cute. Chanting "Jesus
we love you" and they talk very loud. Went serving them food aft that
and haha, there was this one woman who was smiling at me broadly
as in her smile was super huge. I smiled back, then she pointed at the food on my hands. like lolllll. i enjoyed alot. (:

Its like 1.02am now. Im not neglecting my sleep k. and I dnt suffer
from insomia anymore. Thank you Lord! I slept for four hours just
now. haha. Im currently trying to do my homework but ahh no. My
mind is always drifting awayyyyy. tsk.

Another weeekkkk. Monday is a slack day. With
PE, PSE, RME, MT and ENG. the not so stressful sujects. -.-

and woooh, tmr O levels results. All the best seniors!

No comments: