Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello, hello, hello!

its coming to the end of 2008. time flies huh?
k soooo, i've alot to update but i'll just make it short.

im having difficulty sleeping at night! ever since aft Christmas
and as days and nights passes by. I think i have insomia. ):
grrrrrrr. so hard to sleep k. Keep thinking alotttttt like my
O'ssssss. tsk.

I miss bffffs. No one to talk and reminisce memories in 2008 with.
RMSG is officially missing in my inbox. argh. Im guessing something's
wrong with her SIM card. damn. I cant wait for her to backkkkkkk!
i have millions of things to tell her. I wanna chat with Alyyyyyyy! But
im always waking up late, late, late! gosh. I wanna connect back with
mariel! its been months, months and months!

Im gng jogging later with bffs yimling and renee! yeaaaah! feel like shopping
with them! but nahh, such limited time. and super last minute. hahaah.

i cant wait for my O's to be over. hahahaha. okay, thats still a long wayyyyy
down. like what my mom told me "there's always a trial before we can obtain
happiness" hahaha cute advice.

so, i ask myself if im prepared for next yr? haaha. yes, no, maybe?
and im excited and happy for my sister. (: she's going to study
tourism in some school. lollllll. Archille, the brother is gng to school
with me nxt yr. hahaha.

Another thing awaits me is my mommyyyyy and two lil sissyyys! hehe.
they are coming back here nxt yr smewhere in between march to may?
yeah, holidays here man. but havent booked tickets. lolllll.

i have millions to pictures to upload from all the events and outings i've
been going and some camwhores. nxt yr lah k. haha.

anw, im not so sure if i can update tmr or the nxt few days or what so,
HAPPPYYYYYY (advanced) NEW YEARRRRRR!!! (:

No comments: