Wednesday, October 15, 2008

hi, im back!

argh, REG!
Pardon me for i am going to be kinda emotional here. (hah)
lol, okay wait. NOTHNG to do with reg lah okay. hahaha!
i was just reading her blog and she was talking abt her childhood
and the song! (the tide is high) and stuffs and then ...
MEMORIES OF MY CHILDHOOD STARTED FLOODING MY
HEAD AND IS AFFECTING MY HEART RIGHT NOW.
(uhhh, hahaha. shldnt it be that way? feelings+heart?)
SIGH. I dont feel like growing up anymore.

now, dont get me wrong. i think i had the best childhood ever.
not bragging okay but it was really memorable. The whole scene
takes place in PHIL. I grew up there for five years, didnt I?
i practically grew up with my cousins cuz there were ALWAYS
or rather FOREVER in my house, as long as i can rmb. (:
haha, gonna do a lil sharing here. I rmb going out to the ricefields
and plaaaaayyy. cause you see, behind the hse, there's like this
really really huge ricefield and we were kinda forbidden by my
mom to go there but anyway we were kids being curious and
we went there whenever my mom was out. If you've been to
a ricefield, you'll know what im toking abt. hahaaaaah. we would
try to go as far as we could but we were kinda scared cause further
down was like a forrest? and my cuzins used to tell stories abt
not-like-us living there so we were kinda freaked out. we would
then try to go to the other side where there's kinda like a small
river and we wld try to catch fishes, and if we caught one, we wld
run all the way back to the hse. hahahaha. This is just one of the
thousand memories i had in that place, house.

Its been practically EIGHT years since i went back to that place.
aaaaah, i miss that house. i wanna go back there again and visit
the house and the ricefields! the neighbours! and ohohoh, i wanna
climb trees again! hahaha, yeap. i was greatly influenced by my
cousins who were much older than me. I was just a small lil girl
following whatever my cousins and sis were doing. sighhhhhhhhh.
i wish to go back there again and cherish everythingggggggggggg.

sigghhhh, this is reality babeh. im a big girl now, awwwwwwww.
hahaha okay cut that out. It felt so baby-ish. lol!
so anyway im in my teens now (like duh) and growing up (yeah).
everything in the past is just gonna be memories, trailing me
forever. aaahh, i dont know what im toking abt now. lol.
im gonna space out now and reminsice everything. (((:

sorry for this suddenbreak post or whatever. lol.
okay seriously, whatever. byeeeee. :D

No comments: