Sunday, March 30, 2008

heeello.

ahhhh crap. my weekend turned out to be so so ....
i was planning to studyy and revise my schoolwork
but it turned out blahh. none of it happened. tsskkk.
but but but no regrets! (: Saturday(ytd) was sucha
busy busy dayy. Night time, people came over my hse
cause of the block rosary. mygosh, all of the people
are so funnyyy. hahah. today? nothing much. cath
class, went to another church and home.

man, i did not even study for physics test. tssskkkk.
-.- i hope and i prayyy, pretty please?

again, i wanna upload the photos buuut this time instead
of the cable, its the camera that is missing, haiyohhhhh.

gotta go now, i hope this week will turned out good
for me cause im lagging behind in my studies! :/
i wantttttt a breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! grrrr.
maybe a trip to pinas? :DDD sighhh, wait long long long.

okay i talk too much, byeeeee!

gotta love your life! (:

No comments: