Tuesday, February 19, 2008

helloooo.

omggg. school this day has beeen ... sigh.

yesterday was like uhh test day? and it was a bad dayy for me, seriously.
you'll see why. For physics, we had test. A-maths,English and Chemistry
period we got our test back. my results are just as bad as it can be, cause
i failed. yes FAILED. Buuut i think im not alone, coz alot of my classmates
failed too, Lol. ahhhhhh. everything was so bad except for class-photo
taking, hahahha. I sat on the first row and i felt so uneasy coz im use to
standing up. But niway, it was fuuun. :D

and ohhh, to aly and mariel ..

.............





ta-daaaaaa! hahaha. According to regina, kuya kevin found this
picture in SC room and passed it to reg and me and i scanned it.
hahha. zomggg, i miss miss this!! this was like so sec 1, in Safra
yishun. I rmb we were like the only sec 1's plus john and moses
and this adventure was supposed to be only for sec 2's but
there were some extra forms and we got the forms. ((:
heeeeeh, and i rmb my partner was mariel. Andd during the
canopy walk, we screamed cause the instrutors were trying
to make us fall. LOL. I miss those!
but anyway i uploaded this pic in friendster so they'll
probably see this pict there. hahaha. :DDD

No comments: