Friday, October 26, 2007

Hi hi!

Yeeess, today was the day of our results AND last
day of school or didnt i mention that in my previous
post? yeap,i think i did. About my results ... errr, I'm
half frustrated/half happy. Happy because i passed
all subjects exceeeept French, #$%#$^%$&%# !!!
thats where im so effing pissed. heh, i got a huge
ZERO on my report book. The reason why is cause
i have not been attending my french lessons, no wait.
its actually one whole year of not attending it. haha,
serves me right for skipping. =/ so yes, it affected
my overall percentage and my class position. :X


Here's the results. =D

English- A2
French- F9 [ yes, this #$%&* subject, ignore it. (: ]
Maths- C6
Science- B4
Geography- A2
History- A1
DNT- B3
Home Econ- A2
Visual Arts- B3

And the overall percentage is 60.8% and if the french subject
is taken out, i could have gotten 68.6% (i calcuated it actually)
xD .. see the huge difference? as you can see, i did not do well in
maths and i dont know if i can still take A-maths but still,
whatever subjects im taking .. im so so going to work work
hard, yes actions speaks louder than words. sigh..
on a happier note, the three people as in Bulao, Gorada and
Pecson - the barkadas are promoted to expresss!! YAY! =D

and and i seriously dont know whats gonna happen next year,
2008. Guess i'll be having different classmates again or maybe
not? Just like how i move from sec1/3 to 2/1 where i was supposed
to be in 2/3 but hey 2/1's not bad wait nooo.. 2/1's great!! annd funny!
with all the retarded boys in class and some funny teachers who
play along with our jokes, there's always laughter in the class everyday. (:
haha. I still remember last year how the teacher called me and told me
that i was going to 2/1 and it kinda shocked me cause i thought i was gng
to 2/2, kind of unexpected huh? and i was really disappointed and anxious
at that time coz i wasnt close to anyone in 2/1 aka 1/1. And noww, i aint
regretting going to 2/1. heeh, its been a good good year in school. (:

i think this is all i gotta say, pretty long post huh?
I understand if your getting sleepyy reading this post. haha.
and oh, oh! before i go .. i've got to say this again-
timeee is flyinggg tooo fastttt!!! waaaaay fasssst! tsk.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!! =D
and its three more days to my birthdayyy! heeeheeh. (:

Byeeee!

No comments: