Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hello!

Yessssssss! EOY's finally going to be over! Just two more papers ..
and the next thing we have to worry is the results. gossshh.
But frankly speaking, i dont know if im going to do well for this EOY =/
I've been like studying at the very last minute and everyday after
school been hanging out with reg and aly, obviously. plus john and hilary.
It's either we hang out in aly or reg or john's house. The other day,
hang out in regina's house and reg kept borrowing hilary's laptop
to play audition. Me and aly thought it was a boring game but we
dont know why but we got addicted to it too. tsk. Yesterday, went to
John's house and we played Sims the whole day, well it was a friday.
gosh, I've been addicted to computer games nowadays. =X

So whats left? Maths paper 2 and DNT. Ahhhhh! I think maths paper 2's
going to be hard. D: and DNT ... i've never studied for DNT during exams. tsk.
Eng paper was okay, maths paper 1 was i dont know, science was i also dont
know, humanities is also a i dont know. Everything's a i dont know. ahhh nvm.
It's over anyway.

Okay, I've got to go now. Dad is telling me to get change.
heard that we're going to meet my dad's cousin aka my uncle.
guess he happens to be here in Singapore.


byeee!

No comments: