Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hello!

so so so so.. let me start from where i started.
haha, lame (:

Wednesday:
Last day of Mission Week ):
it was fun alright.
I'll have to wait till next year's Catholic Retreat.
so after Mission Week, went home because
Alyanna & Regina had to attend their CLB
(Chinese Basic). yeah. reach home and i fell
asleep immediately. Was super sleepy okay.

Thursday:
Nothing much happened during lessons.
As usual studyyy. oh oh, except for Bio. (:
Bio lesson was really fun! :D
After school, went back to class to help
in class decoration because of the Racial
Harmony Competition. then blahblah.
went to eat cup noodles and went home.
Reach home, again fell asleep till the
next morning. i'm such a pig aint I?
hahaha (:

Yesterday:
Yesterday was F.U.N (:
haha, had a very very retarded
laughter in aly's house. (:
and and school was fun tooo.
during the competition, we were screaming
for our class, asking and some forcing
people to vote for us. hahah! (:


Today:
I don't think I'll be going out today.
Another day of boring day.
Maybe i'll just go and study and do my
homework now. hehe. (:
mom wanna use com now.


byeeee(:

No comments: