Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello!

I did not go to school today because i woke up
at 6.35am. haha. tooo late so just decided to sleep
back xD ... haha.

sooo the whole while, chatted with my cousin
about pinas. my last year trip, chatted about what
we crazy peeps did last year. haha. i remembered
bringing one of my cousin frm my dad's side and introduced
her to my cousins on my mom side, wooh. glad that
they all got along pretty fast. haha. then i remembered there
was one night when we had our mini barbecue party, and one
of my cousin found two big empty bottles of beer behind the stove
and then she took it and we filled the cup with sprite and then
we pretended that we were drinking beer, and we acted like
we were high and went drunk then we all danced like mad people.
haha, while the whole time, we took turns to video it, hahahaha!
then we showed the adults the video what we did and they somewhat
believe us all and scolded us. -.- hahah!! coz our faces were also
pretty red from laughing. then we did one more crazy stuff, we decided
to have a fashion runway. hahaha! the contestants were my cousin,
my cousin and my sis, and the host was my cousin on dad's side, haah!
the judges were me and my little cousins. hahaha! we were so so so
childish and crazy. (: my cousins dressed up like .... so weird? hahaha!
haha, i miss thosee times. >.<>
20+ years old? and yet they act like teenagers and not adults, haha!
unlike some of my rich and snobbish cousins who are so ignorant .. xD
but still, i wanna go back again this year, hopefully nov and dec :D


Pictures at Vivo:








:D


okay so i guess thats all for now.
hehe, till my next post, byeee!

No comments: