Monday, February 19, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!(:

Hello peeps!

Last night slept so late,
probably arnd 4am? haha,
coz firstly i couldn't
sleep, and secondly my sis kept
toking to me abt her stuffs, and
so ended up having our girl talk.
it wasn't that deep though coz
we just kept toking abt the past..>.<
and each time i close my eyes,
my sis would still be toking and toking
even when im not facing her, haha..
so super crazy. and in the end, i lost
my sleepiness.
she's still asleep now so no doubt,
she will be waking up late today.

YAY! later gng to god-bro's house(:
can received angpao! xD
haha, kk i not so bad go there for money
only kay! haha:)
so what now? haha, kk nothing more to say
so byeeee!

Oh, i just remebered its Kimberly's
birthday today so
HAPPY BRITHDAY KimberlyMykaAndreaCallanoLi!
(:

well wishes to all people! :D

Bye!

No comments: