Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bonjour!

Woke up early today like finally..
Meet regina as usual at the bus stop then went to church,
yes i know we are very holy people :D
reach sch as usual, meet wid mariel and alyanna and we guys
chatted till bell rings.
First period was humanities and it was okay, had to
do some presentation, nxt was english which was boring
as usual, then recess and din really tok much during recess..
after recess was mother tongue and its my free period, chatted
wid kim and chester..tok abt life in pinas and blahblah (:
nxt was maths and it was ok, pretty interesting. finally the
last period was science and since today is tuesday, we had our
lab lessons and haiyoh, teacher arranged us to sit with the guys
and my sci lab partner is joseph, most of my classmates say
he's the geek of the class. haha.
after sch, my stomach was slowly gettin painful and i had to go
to my french class but in the end i couln't make it coz
my stomach was getting worse. stupid ulcer.
and i got abit of scolding from my dad =.= ,
lucky my sis saved me, haha (:

okay, i better go off now and study and i tell you,
i've never been so hardworking like this in my whole entire life!

No comments: