Sunday, November 12, 2006

hi, hi, hi..
Today was one unexpected day.
nah, not really lah..haha..
Same usual morning routine..
wake up at 8am today den went for
cath class.. After cath class
din feel like gng for 10.45pm so
we decided to go for the 12.30pm mass..
to kill time, me and sis just went to
nature park there..we spent some quality
time with the nature..haha, stayed there
for like an hour? den headed to 7-eleven
bought some food for my breakfast den
me and sis sat outside 7-elven and eat and
eat, we chatted abt pinas, hais, how i miss
those days and time wid my cousins..
toking abt them, i miss them so much lah...
okay enough of that, den headed back to church
waited for regina outside her class, den
she told me she gng for 12.30pm mass so we
decided to go together..after mass me and sis
wanted to go 7-eleven again for no reason also..
den regina faster ask her dad for permission..
haha, her dad allowed..den saw my bro,michael
and nicholas gng out of the sacristy there..
den they say they gng to follow us..so
all six of us went to 7-eleven den went to
playground and tok crap..the nicholas was so
horny there..hahaa.. played arnd there.. :P
after awhile decided to fetch the regina to her hse..
after fetching her, me and sis went back
home den the michael follow me and sis go central..
took 985 bus den we chatted and chatted..while
my bro and nicholas went back to church
coz my bro want to serve mass again,
how holy of him..
and now, im pretty bored.. feel like
gng somewhere..haha, might be
gng jogging wid my sis? maybe...
can say had fun today lor,haha:P
im out of here so bye people(: hehe.. ;D