Sunday, October 22, 2006

today.pretty long day for me.
woke up 10am. i was supposed to wake up late today
coz there was no cathecism but my sis woke me up
and cut off my nice dream ;) woke me up just to follow
her to somerset there. so woke up. dad was still sleeping
and my mom went out already, she was already at the somerset there
wid my bro. travelled there, chatted wid my sis. haha. got there
me and my sis was pretty lost coz we din know where was the phoenix
hotel? so i called my bro and he fetched us. wahaha.lil bro fetching the
two big sisters. how shameful. -.- anyway reached there, saw
my mom friends and we all chatted. blahblahblah. my whole day almost
spent there. anyway i went home alone okay. coz my sis and they all were still
staying there for awhile and i had to be home coz my dad was going to leave for
work. anyway on my way back home was so boring. nobody to play and chat wid. -.-
i hate going home alone. but luckily my dad called and i chatted wid him on the
phone. wahaha. and sorry for not updating the past few day. couldn't use
the com. i guess i should end now. au revoir(:

No comments: