Monday, October 16, 2006

Here's what happen to me ytd. :P
Went to church in the morning, nidda attend cathecism class
and as usual woke up late and got there late but luckily
our teacher was kind, she dun mind her pupils being late(:
balhblah..aft cath class went for 10.45am mass, alyssa wasn't wid us
coz she didn't come for cath class =.= after mass went to 7-eleven..
haha, went there..chatted wid my sister.blahblah..went back to church
and meet regina,wahaha,we were supposed to have a so-called 'double wedding'?
me and regina. alyanna and mariel. :P
anyway all these stuff are just for fun, bwahaha. we've got nth better to do..
anyway me and regina were like looking for alyanna, regina does have a sharp eyes,
she spotted alyanna in church and by the way we were outside okay and when
we saw alyanna..me and regina were like crazy people..waving and jumping
up and down, waha. alyanna met us outside and chatted awhile den she went back in
coz mass was starting..blahblah..while waiting for alyanna, me and regina crap arnd the church,haha. aft mass..it was pretty much fun..alyanna came out and me and regina
again were retarded, scream for no reason as if we have not seen her for a long long
years,haha..and me and regina screamed even more louder when we saw mariel,haha. we din expect her to come :P tok here and there..den everyone went separate ways. regina nidda go to her mom's office,alyanna nid to go for praise and worship,mariel
nidda go for some kind of PA? and me? nowhere to go..so just decided to tag along wid my mom to orchard..hais, went there, we shop here and there den met regina again(: haha, she was wid her mom..so our mom tok and tok den tease us that we got boyfriends? =.= den me and regina just laugh.. =.= well, we dun even have okay..
haha, went home arnd 8.45pm? was tired and i went to sleep at 12.00am? :P
what a day..haha.

Now dead early morning. actually me and my sis plan to go jogging
but my dad din allow coz of the haze. he say wad that later half way we
will be gasping for air? =.= haiyo, nvm..maybe just stay at home today and watch
movie..