Monday, August 28, 2006

yes i know, it has been days and days and days since i last updated.
i did not use the com for almost one week okay. and there has been lots
and lots of things to say but den im lazy so just blog the lastest.
uhmm. i wil start on last Friday, august 25.

Friday.
uhm, i did not went to sch coz i was sick. really sick.
i also lost my voice for no reason but i still haven't got back my voice
till now and dat explains later.
nth to say much also coz i didn't went to sch. just called regina
and she told me that i passed my maths common test(:
okay, i went out wid my dad and sis even though i was not feeling well
coz the nxt day i still had to go to a church camp. i went out to buy some
of the things needed for the camp. first went to westmall den went to jurong point.
then walk there and here. buy these and dat. went back home and packed for camp.

Saturday.
ohh, woke up early unusually. coz had to be in church for the camp.
i wasn't really looking forward to the camp coz alena said that it was gonna be boring. met damien in the 985 bus. damien keep on saying paiseh. -.-
waited for regina at the bus stop. damien went to church first coz he feel so
paiseh. aiyoh.
finally regina came and we went to church together wid my sis. went to church
canteen and saw alot of people. hias, i felt bored actually. everyone was hyper and
i was just crapping wid regina as usual. but it was kinda fun.
it was really a mess. they were shouting people names all over to mark attendance actually and tell us which grp we belong. i found out that i belong to the grp of Hope. uhm, looking at the list i didn't know anyone except for adriel wee.
argh, i became even more restless when i knew that regina wasn't gonna be in my grp, my sis too. and regina was grumbling. wad a bad start.
okay we had to be in our grp alry and i went to my grp, aiyoh, feeling so bored
and damm restless la. den i saw this girl. i juts look at her la and she cme and sit beside me. ahh, den we chat la. atleast i got to know someone. we talked abit in the bus. okay reached the camp place. the place was in lim chu kang, near a chinese and
malay cementary. scary eh? okay, nvm reached the camp place and blah. the instructors there introduced themselves, then breif us and blah blah.
make some friends in my grp la. did some activities den they told us that there
was gng to be a campfire in the night and we had to perform sth wid our buddy grp
which was Faith. Campfire damm good! remind me of sec 1 camp(:
it was really fun la! cheer alot and laugh alot even though i wasn't with
the people i wanted to be with. i was just being hyper myself.
oh yeah, before that we had praise and worship. damm fun also la! this time can go
and sit anywhere and obviously i sat wid regina and my sis. we sang 'One Way'
omg, i was jumping up and down okay.
okay campfire was over and i slept arnd 12.15am.

Sunday.
ohhhh, woke up early arnd 5.21am. and of course i didn't want to go out and bath by myself so i decided to sleep back and den woke up arnd 6.00am. aiyoh. can't decide
whether to bath or not coz got no one to accompany me. but in the end i bath coz i couldn't stand not being fresh early in the morning. bath and then i packed my bag
coz camp was only 2 days and 1 night. slack awhile. den went to meet the rest of my grp members at MPH. den aft that we had breakfast and blah blah. did the activites.
first went rock climbing then the challenge valley aka mud slide! damm fun okay!
i went arnd 3 times sliding. HAHA. den played and slack at the 'mud' water.
okay, then we went to our very last activity, rafting. den aft that we went to take
shower etc.
aft our lunch we had to clean up the area our grp was assigned. haha, the boys had to
clean the girl's toilet and my grp the girls had to clean up the dormitories.
den michael came up tp me and told me that regina misses me. haha. aiyoh. michael
call me and regina lesbians which is not true okay! we are just crapping people.
anyway had praise and worship den brief us, take pictures and blah blah.
den left for church. awwwwww.
aft camp, went to coffee shop to eat wid sis,damien,regina and john.
anyway i found out alot oF JUICY stuff during the camp but i shall not
say anything abt it here(: hahaha.
anyway regina was in the grp name faithfulness and my sis was in Peace.
anyway the camp turned out to be fine and okay. haha. love it la.
oh yeah, i've got some stuff to solve maybe by this week? ;)

Today.
ah. sch was usually the same la. nth to say much.
went to st.vincent hall but everyone was not co-operating etc.
went to bowling practice. crap wid some people there and adft bowling practice
me and regina decided to walk walk arnd jurong point. went home late arnd 7.15pm?
and im now here blogging so there bye.
hope i won't be lazy to blog tmr. im gonna study for my maths algebra test.