Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sori for not updating for dunno how many days coz im
lazy la(: plus i can't use the com that much..
I can only say that alot of things has been happening lately.

Nvm,but i wanna start off last thursday:
Went to John's house there for the welcome back party for Mr.Michael.
I can say that it was really super fun(: we played water bomb..haha
i keep on targeting alyanna since she was always the nearest to me.
aft playing water bomb for hours, Mr Michael treated all of us to dinner
and it cost him $109! den me, my sis and mariel gotta go so we left first.
anyway it was really fun.

Friday:
hmm..our first period was PE. and again played captain ball
but everyone was feeling restless, so nvm..just pass here and there.
den CME was next, okay i was like the only person in the whole class
who was still in PE attire..everybody has already changed into their uniform
except me coz..ahh long story la. den recess den english,we went to
study room to continue watch oliver twist but then again technical problem.
so we couldn't watch den me,alyanna and regina decided to play the number game.
john,rakesh and yong xiang also joined us. fun la :P den maths period and finally
RME(Cathecism). aft cathecism, there was CAC meeting as usual.

Today:
Me and my sis was supposed to go to Moses house for CAC meeting at 10am
but i woke up 9.30am. anyway it was also useless coz i could not go. my dad
didn't allow me and my sista. regina and alyanna too, their parents didn't
allow them. Then later in the afternoon me and regina went to alyanna's house
to finish up our geography project. actually me and regina wanted to play a prank on alyanna. we wanted to lie to her that we were not cming and secretly appear at her hse.haha but in the end it sort of failed coz when me and regina were like in the lift and when the lift open. we were about to go and knock on alyanna's house and den suddenly alyanna just opened the door and saw me and regina laughing. haha(:
but anyway it was fun. did alot of crapping(: