Friday, August 04, 2006

okay..i dun know why but im so not sleepy yet..
now is arnd 3.00am? and im still not sleeping..
my sis too..she's talking to someone on the phone..for all
i know, it is a guy..hias..she's been talking on the phone for abt
3-4 hrs..aiyoh!

Sch today was okay as usual..same daily routine
except that today i sweat alot during PE which i usually don't
recess came and sit with the same old peeps..(:
when we were on our way back to class, ms wong ak us if who had the
class key and i raised my hand den she said dat we were going to
watch oliver twist den this regina and alyanna heard it den kanchong kanchong
faster run back to class...haha..i guess they were racing? sometimes these
people can really go nuts??? well..they are always..ahah..:P
okay..i also ran with them but not so crazy as if there was an emergency
going on...we waited for abt 15 mins coz ms wong and was setting up everything
but in the end..there were some technical problems so we went to MRL and watch it there..practically we couldn't really understand wad the people were talkiing
about coz its british english you know...nvm abt dat,,shan't go into detail..
maths was nxt..Mrs Koor did not come to sch so a teacher came and relief our class..
shan't go into dat too..nth much there to tok abt..
left class arnd 12.20pm coz we nidda set up everything for cathecism and so on..
aft sch..slack at the canteen with regina,alyanna,amanda and ate ann..
it was real fun..played the game. aft a few mins my sis came and told us
that we nidda go home coz our dad was looking for us....
okay when i got home..my dad ask me some questions blah.. and aft awhile
i also dunno why but i just slept on the floor in my brother's room..haha(:
and when i woke up arnd 9.15pm? i was in my parents room..haha.(:
i wonder who carried me or maybe i sleepwalk and landed myself in my parents room?
hahaha...anyway im now here blogging..still not sleepy and obviously not tired
but even with that..i still gotta go..bye(:
good night to the world? no maybe just to me and my sis? byez.