Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Im now in alyanna's house blogging and im actually here coz we are doing some
geography project....anyways sori for not updating for the past two days coz i've been much busy.

last sunday,i went to st.mary's church coz it was the feast day, went there meet regina and
mariel so we hang around the church crapp around..alyanna wasn't with us coz she nidda go out somewhere with her family. okay, well..i was pretty irrittated with some people coz they tease me of something....nvm..not gonna care abt it:) but overall my day was pretty fun..(:

Yesterday.
i can't recall much of the things that happened in sch yesterday except during bowling training..
my bowling training was really fun yesterday..me,my sis and regina really crapped alot when we were walking to the bus stop....gosh, my stomach really ache aft laughing...my stomach could burst anytime. anyway when me and my sis got down at bt. batok central and there was this weird man, he was sort of scary..he followed me and my sista..okay, nvm...but anyway me and my sis just ran away frm him..so i guess he lost us...and so me and my sis arrived home safely..

No comments: